Saturday, October 6, 2012

Ben Goes To Porches

On Friday we ate lunch at Porches.  I could not wait to get there.  I hope to return a few more times before we leave.  I just simply love it!  It was us four, my mom, my dad, Aunt Nita, Aunt Carolyn, and Uncle Alvin.  We all enjoyed our meal and time together.  It could not have been a more beautiful fall day!
I take a picture every year in front of their sign.  This was Ben's first trip there.

a few of our group on the front porch

me with my mom's two sisters- Nita and Carolyn

my mom, me, Aunt Nita, and Aunt Carolyn

We all spent some time relaxing on the front porch after our meal.  I love a porch swing!

my dad with the boys

Uncle Alvin, Ben, and Aunt Carolun



our family

We had a fun day with family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails