Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Baby Shots

On Tuesday Ben had a visit to his pediatricians office to get a vaccine.  Cruz had fallen asleep in the car so David stayed there with him and Ben and I went inside.  It was my first time to go in the clinic without David.  It felt a little weird.   We are blessed that we usually get to make all of these appointments together.  I enjoy that! 

When you are only there for shots they usually call you right back.  It never takes very long on those days.  They took all of his measurements also and he is growing. 

I wasn't able to take many photos without anyone there to help me.  He was trying to roll all over the table.


He now weighs 12 pounds 8 ounces

I cannot believe that in just a few short weeks we will be back there for his four month check-up.  Oh my how the time seems to be going by more quickly the second time around!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails