Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Our Big Kids

Monday night several of our former youth ministry students got together and came by to visit us.  We had such a great time with them, as we always do!
Nickey, Rickey, Tyler, Candice, Lauren, Jessica, Cruz, David, Jackie, and I

They enjoyed pizza, chips, and dip.  I enjoyed Dr. Pepper, ha.


They also enjoyed getting to love on our little boy.

Jessica, Cruz, me, Jackie, and Lauren

Candice and Tyler

After eating we playing Phase 10.


Candice, me, and Jackie

me with a very cute and pregnant Candice- her little girl is due in December


Jessica, me, and Lauren

Nickey, David, Rickey, and Tyler
These guys call me Maw Maw, and I love it!  They used to hang out at our house a good bit and I always wanted to feed them.  They said coming to our house was like going to Maw Maw's and somehow it stuck.  So, Maw Maw it is.

We LOVE hanging out with our "kids".  It makes us miss our days in student ministry, but seeing how they've grown and matured always blesses our hearts!  They were our "kids" when we had no kids and we are proud that they were such a special part of our lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails