Friday, October 8, 2010

Full Fun Days

After leaving my grandparents we went to Wal-Mart.  AHH!  Some people dread trips to Wal-Mart, but not me.  I couldn't wait to get there.  I didn't really need to buy much on that visit, but I just wanted to walk around and look at everything. 

We then went back home and had a few visitors.  Our first visit was Jackie.  She has been by everyday so far.  She is having fun loving on our little boy!
I love this photo of the two of them!

About ten minutes after she left my Mom and Aunt Nita came over.  I love my Aunt Nita.  She is like a second mother. 
She couldn't wait to get her hands on Cruz. 
He just smiled and charmed her! 

me, Cruz,  and Aunt Nita

my Mom, me, Aunt Nita, and Cruz

As if we hadn't visited enough that day, we soon left and went back to David's grandmother's house for dinner.  Our days have been FULL, but FUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails