Monday, September 13, 2010

Another Reason We Love to Blog and facebook

We have "met" many wonderful people through our blog and facebook.  Many we will never "meet" in person but feel like we know because we share our lives with each other.  This past Saturday we had the opportunity to meet in person one of those people.  Back in July an old friend of mine (who I reconnected with on facebook) wrote me saying that her mother-in-law was coming to Guatemala in September.  She put me in touch with her and we started writing.  We were not sure if we would still be here in Antigua but made plans to meet her if we were.  I am glad it worked out because she was a blessing!
Cindy and I

We met her group at a local hotel for lunch.  It was a delicious meal and a great time of fellowship around the table.  She was on a mission team of 15 ladies. 
Cindy and Cruz
They gave him a bag full of toys, shoes, and other things.  What a blessing that was!

Cindy, Debby and Donna- her sister and her mom, me, Cruz, and David
So glad we were able to meet them and spend the afternoon with them. 

1 comment:

  1. I love it when we "meet" new people through blogging. I've gotten to meet several people in real life that found us through our blog. A couple have become great friends and Godly mentors. Wish we could come down and meet up with y'all too. Did you treat her to chocolate cake? ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails