Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Week 37

I AM 37 WEEKS TODAY!
ABOUT THE BABY-
As of today, he is full term!!!  Hooray for making it this far!  He's still moving around, just not in the right direction.  We went today for another ultrasound and he is in a seated position with his head under my ribs and his feet and bottom down below.  The doctor doubts he will be able to turn at this point and get in the right position.  We return next Wednesday for a final ultrasound before deciding to schedule a c-section. 
HOW AM I FEELING?
Other than getting tired more often, I am feeling well.  My feet stay swollen day and night regardless if I prop them up or not.   It's a struggle to get comfortable at night and get much rest.  But, I am 37 weeks pregnant and this is all to be expected.  I am glad to have made it this far and can't believe that it's almost over.  Keep praying for us, he'll be here soon!!! 

5 comments:

  1. Have you asked Gini for any excercises you can do to possibly get him to turn?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations by the way! I know it is a huge relief to get to full term. Corban still turned at this point. Hopefully Cruz will too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a friend who's about as far along as you. I'm sure you're ready to have your baby any day just like she is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest. Congratulations on your pregnancy. I hope that you can get some rest and relaxation these last couple weeks!

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy SITS saturday sharefest! Congrats for making it this far in your pregnancy. It's not easy. Can't wait to look around the rest of your blog. Are you in Guatemala for the duration of your pregnancy? God bless you for the work you do.

    If you want a funny tale about swollen feet, check out my blog--second post is all about my swollen pregnant feet. Don't worry, I don't normally write about my feet. It was a prompt for a writer's workshop. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails