Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Week 33

I AM 33 WEEKS TODAY!
ABOUT THE BABY-
The baby should weigh around 4 1/2 - 5 pounds by this week.  The average length for this week is 19 1/2 inches, head to toe.  He kicks a lot!  He seems to be moving more when I eat.  We say it's because he is liking the Guatemalan food.  He seems to be growing more because my stomach seems to be getting bigger by the day!  He LOVES to get under my ribs which is causing me to be terribly uncomfortable.  I don't think  my ribs will ever be the same, ha. 

HOW AM I FEELING?
Everything is still going well.  I am starting to get more hungry during the day and am having to eat something during the night again.  I have not done that in months.  I love to just sit and watch my belly move when the baby moves around.  It is an incredible sight!  I still feel well, no aches or pains.  I am doing a lot of walking, and  have had very little swelling- which is good.  I can't believe that in just a few short weeks we'll be parents!!  We are soo excited and ready!  Keep us all in your prayers!   

2 comments:

  1. Regina and David, I am so excited for you guys!! I know you will be amazing parents. Congrats and best wishes to all three of you!! Love you, Rita

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great and yes, your ribs will not be the same, among other things! ;) Verna

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails