Monday, January 11, 2010

We'll Talk If You'll Listen

Sunday we had a full day of sharing about our life and work in Guatemala.  I hope sharing never gets old to us.  We really love talking about what we do!

Sunday morning we were at Highland Baptist Church in Crystal Springs.  Their pastor and a few members came on a prayer/ media team in early 2009.  Here was their team photo:

Sunday night we were at Easthaven Baptist Church in Brookhaven.  I haven't been wearing my K'ekchi' dress while speaking mostly because it's just been too cold, but David always invites anyone interested to try it on at the end of the service it they'd like.  Sunday night we had some little girls take us up on it.  They had the best time playing with my outfit. 

Both services were great and very encouraging to us.  We are meeting so many new people and gaining some wonderful new prayer supporters!  You can't have enough people praying for you!

We fly out today heading to Virginia.  This will be my third trip by air so far during the pregnancy.  Our baby is not even here yet and he is already well traveled.  Oh, the places he'll go.....    :-)

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your SITS day and on your coming baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy SITS and congrats on the little man baking in the oven. I have 3 boys. Get ready for lots of action!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulation on the little Angel sent from God..I like your blog, reading about others is away to feel love and compassion for others.
    I bet she will be beautiful like her parents...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to congrats on Sit of the day. I saw you there.Come visit me..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails