Thursday, April 30, 2009

Sonic anyone?

A few weeks ago during an afternoon walk around our town, we spotted this sign- for those of you who know me, you know that I LOVE Sonic (in the States). So, seeing this made me smile. They were not opened for business yet, but were getting close.

Today we decided to try it out for lunch and we took Miss Fran with us. We were pleased! They offered several different kinds of burgers- regular burgers, cheeseburgers, cordon bleu burgers, pizza burgers, chicken burgers, Texas burgers, and even had hot dogs. My favorite thing was the onion rings!!! yum yum
Miss Fran and I tried the Texas burger, which had barbeque sauce & bacon on it. It was good.

We are already making plans for another visit soon to try something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails