Tuesday, November 25, 2008

That's expensive!

We got out this afternoon and drove around town. Our guests wanted to visit some of the places they had not seen in a while. One of our stops was at our "mall". We have a small mall in our town that has several stores, a food court, a movie theatre, and our grocery store- Paiz. While they were looking around I ran in the grocery store to pick up a few items we needed. I bought just three things- a tub of butter, a pack of shredded cheese, and a pack of peanut M&M's :) The cost for these three things: Q95.75. That's about $12.77. I almost died! The butter itself was $7.73, the cheese- $3.97, and the M&M's- $1.07. UGH!!!

2 comments:

  1. I forgot to tell you that I like the new background. Today was grandparents day at school. The kids are now out for Thanksgiving. Kaylie and I may go shopping tomorrow. They are already on my last nerve because they have been playing with a ball in the house for hours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Butter? Paula Dean would be so proud of y'all.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails