Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Retail Therapy

I spent all day yesterday (Monday) between the couch, the bed, and the bathroom. I had one of those 24 hour stomach bugs. My sister-in-law and nephew had it as well. It was not fun and I felt awful but am doing much better today. To celebrate my feeling better we decided to head to Jackson and do a little shopping. The first stop was for lunch at Krystal. We love Krystal. David ordered me chili cheese fries, which I love, but not necessarily after having a sick stomach. I asked him if he was trying to kill me. He thought it was a sweet surprise. I did eat them and enjoyed them very much.

After lunch we headed to the mall. It was so much fun just walking around and looking at all the stuff. We did buy a few things but definitely did more window shopping.

When we left the mall we stopped by an old favorite- Krispy Kreme Donuts! We have missed those. We bought some to take home for breakfast in the morning, if they last that long.

Maybe eventually we will post something that does not involve food, but for now we are all about some eatin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails